CR Series Cast Iron Compressor
Meet the CR Series! This line of piston compressors are cast-iron design and, with three different tiers, are truly engineered to match any application’s unique needs.
The Industrial series has all of the bells and whistles you could want, available from 5-20HP. Each unit comes equipped with an electronic drain, belt guard aftercooler, and low oil level switch as standard. These are electric units, and the 10 and 15HP units also come standard with head unloaders. The TN4 configurations also come with a TEFC motor and NEMA4 control panels. These are available with a 1-year warranty with the option of 5 year extended warranty on pump.
The pressure lubricated CR Piston Range features a pressure lubricated system which allows smooth continuous operation without excessive stresses. The pressurized oil flowing to critical surfaces results in less wear on the components, the rifle-drilled crankshaft and connecting rods allow for full pressure lubrication, all leading to an estimated 15% longer life than the equivalent splash lubricated compressor with reduced maintenance cycles. All models in the CR Series pressure lubricated piston range are cast-iron, pressure lubricated, 2 stage, compressors with a magnetic starter as standard and a maximum operating pressure of 175 psi.
The CR Industrial Series
The most reliable piston air compressor customizable to you.
The Industrial Series provides high pressure at low cost in a newly designed, cast iron package. The balanced counter weighed crankshaft provide a smooth, easy operation with a range of unit options supplying an ideal solution for the most robust applications.
Features and Benefits:
- 1 year bumper to bumper with 5 year extended warranty on the pump*
- *With purchase of minor and major maintenance kits
- Duplex, Simplex or Base Mounted
- Two-stage â€“Two stage best for high demands needing up to 175 psi
- Oversized oil reservoir for low oil temperatures, industrial class bearings and one-piece aluminum head for heat dissipation providing longevity
- Low maintenance with 2-piece connecting rods and oil pressure gauge
- High efficiency intercooler with stainless steel valve design for highest volumetric efficiency
CR Industrial Series The CR Series piston compressor is a cast-iron, splash lubricated, 2 stage, 175psi product. All models are equipped with magnetic starter as standard. The industrial series comes equipped with an electric drain, belt guard aftercooler, and low oil level switch on all models. The 10 and 15HP models also come equipped with head unloaders.
There are no reviews yet.