FD VSD 100-300: Unrivalled Energy Savings
- VSD inverter Controls the speed of the compressor to match your air demand and ensure the highest possible energy savings.
- High-efficiency heat exchanger Counter-flow compact brazed plate or aluminum heat exchanger, with air-to-air side for optimum cooling efficiency and the lowest possible pressure drop.
- Integrated water separator Low velocity with high separation efficiency, even in low flow conditions.
- Electronic no-loss condensate drain Opens the drain only when needed to eliminate unnecessary loss of compressed air during timed draining.
- ElektronikonÂ® Touch controller Provides advanced control and allows for remote monitoring.
- Single electrical connection Ensures plug-and-play installation
VSD for superior energy savings
Atlas Copcoâ‚¬â„¢s in-house developed VSD technology matches your FD dryerâ‚¬â„¢s power consumption to your productionâ‚¬â„¢s actual air flow. While a traditional refrigerant dryer can only be turned on or off, Atlas Copcoâ‚¬â„¢s FD VSD mirrors your productionâ‚¬â„¢s demand for compressed air as it fluctuates during the day, week or year. This ensures supreme energy savings as well as a stable dew point.
Minimal environmental impact
FD VSD dryers use the CFC-free R410A refrigerant, which has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of zero. The refrigerant meets the strict F-Gas regulations and, due to its low power consumption, has an an outstanding TEWI (Total Equivalent Warming Impact) performance.
Optimum performance and safety in all conditions
â‚¬Â¢ Hot gas bypass valve prevents freezing at lower loads.
â‚¬Â¢ The extremely reliable R410A rotary compressor provides the best performance with minimum environmental impact. Capillary tubes cope with all conditions no moving parts for extra reliability.
â‚¬Â¢ Condenser with louvered fin technology for improved performance in dusty environments.
Advanced remote monitoring and control
â‚¬Â¢ High-tech ElektronikonÂ® Touch controller with warning indications, dryer shutdown and maintenance scheduling.
â‚¬Â¢ Standard SMARTLINK remote monitoring to maximize air system performance and energy savings.
Robust and compact design
â‚¬Â¢ Forklift opening for smooth transport.
â‚¬Â¢ Easy front and side panel access.
â‚¬Â¢ No bulky thermal mass heat exchanger needed to save on energy.
If your production requires higher levels of air quality and filtration, UD filters can be added on to your FD VSD dryer.