THE IDEAL SMALL BUSINESS COMPRESSOR
Atlas Copco compressors are legendary for their reliability and efficiency. That is why our G-series has long been the preferred air solution for small and medium sized businesses. The GX 2-7 EP and the G 7-15 simply check all the boxes: Quiet, Efficient, Powerful, Reliable
ATLAS COPCO, PREMIUM QUALITY SINCE 1873
Atlas Copco was founded in 1873 and is based in Stockholm, Sweden. We have been a global leader in high-quality compressed air technology for more than a century and continue to raise the bar with innovative products.
THE NEW G-SERIES
The latest-generation G-series comes with Atlas Copcos powerful rotary screw element and an advanced electronic controller on the G 7-15 to go above and
beyond the call of duty.
- Atlas Copcos patented rotary screw element allows for a 100% duty cycle.
- The complete unit is designed to operate at ambient temperatures of up to 46 C/115 F.
- Available in multiple configurations including floor or tank mounted and with or without integrated dryer.
- Extremely small footprint and cooling air discharge from the top allow for placement against a wall or even in a corner.
- Thanks to load/no load control, the compressor controller switchesautomatically to the optimum control mode for high, low and intermittent air consumption.
- Best-in-class performance, total reliability and low power consumption.
GX 2-7 EP
COMPACT AND EFFICIENT
- Compared to piston compressors, the GX offers reduced energy consumption and high efficiency.
- The rotary screw technology minimizes vibrations for silent operation at the lowest initial investment.
- The standard start/stop control on the GX 2-5 EP ensures the compressor only consumes power when compressed air is needed. The GX 7 EPis equipped with energy efficient load/no load control.
QUALITY AIR PERFORMANCE
Untreated compressed air contains moisture, aerosols and dirt particles that can damage your system and contaminate your end product. Atlas Copcos G-series compressors provide the clean, dry air that improves reliability, avoids costly downtime and safeguards your products
FULL FEATURE WITH BUILT-IN DRYER
The Full Feature version comes with a built-in refrigerant air dryer. It cools the compressed air and removes any moisture before it can enter your compressed air network. This prevents rust in your compressed air piping and avoids damage to your air tools.
A CHOICE OF FILTERS
To ensure your compressed air meets the quality air needs of a wide range of applications, different grade PD/DD air filters can be selected.