Atlas Copco DD /PD /UD Series Filters
Committed to superior productivity
Untreated compressed air can be contaminated by dust, water and oil. This makes filtration a crucial component of your air system. Atlas Copco has developed filtration solutions that protect your air-powered tools, your processes, and your final products. Our extensive offer includes different filter types and a range of purity grades to meet your specific requirements.
Unsurpassed filtration quality
Because filtration is so important, Atlas Copcoâ‚¬â„¢s dedicated engineering team works in close collaboration with universities, regulatory authorities and premium filter material suppliers. Our scientists and engineers are therefore knowledgeable on the latest advances and innovations in the industry. Every step of the engineering process is meticulously executed, from basic research to prototype designs and end-of-life analysis.
Engineered and built in Europe
Our entire filter range is designed and produced in Atlas Copcoâ‚¬â„¢s European facilities, using stateof-the art production lines and quality controls. This geographic proximity allows us to keep R&D,
engineering, production, and testing close together and streamline their collaboration.
Rigorous quality control
To ensure top performance and reliability, all Atlas Copco filters are subjected to rigorous internal and external certification and quality control. Thanks to our testing facility, we conduct all certification inhouse, including testing witnessed by independent parties. Capable of testing filters according to all relevant standards and under real-life conditions, our competence continues to grow with every new development in the filtration business.
DD /PD /UD Series
Oil coalescence filters with patented Nautilus technology Compressor element lubrication and your compressor installation itself can release oil aerosols and wet dust in your air system. DD , PD and UD filters efficiently remove these contaminants to protect your equipment and your processes. These innovative filtration solutions are engineered to cost-effectively provide the best air purity and meet todayâ‚¬â„¢s increasingly stringent quality requirements.
3 patented innovations
- Nautilus technology for energy savings The Nautilus multi-wrap technology was specifically developed to improve the oil aerosol coalescing process. That means you get optimal filtration results at a lower pressure drop to minimize your operational costs.
- Enhanced drainage channels for pure air The bottom cap of the filter is designed to increase the drainage rate of the oil from the barrier by optimizing the contact between the barrier and drainage routes. This ensures no wet band is formed in the barrier and the re-entrainment risk is significantly diminished, resulting in cleaner air.
- Superior drainage technology for a strong performance & long lifetime A unique coarse 3D-structured layer/barrier ensures efficient oil drainage and prevents re-entry of oil droplets into the air flow. The 3D structure also offers a service life of 8,000 hours.
- Maximum oil aerosol, wet dust and water droplet filtration and drainage – Highefficiency glass fiber Nautilus technology ensures a low pressure drop.
- Patented drainage technology – A coarse 3D-structured layer/barrier provides efficient oil drainage and prevents re-entry of oil droplets into the air stream.
- Minimal operating costs – Optimal design and filter technology allow for low pressure losses.
- Cost-saving maintenance – Ribbed housing ensures easy removal of the filter bowl. The push-in element and drain connection were designed for effortless replacement. The service indicator shows (preventive) maintenance alerts.