LV/LVR Series – The Vane Advantage
Slow Speed Reliability
- 1760 rpm direct drive (60 Hz)
- 5â€“15 hp
- Airend only
- Compressor and TEFC motor combination
- Tank mounted (simplex/duplex)
- hypac total systems (compressor tank dryer)
- As low as 65 dBA
Simple Start/Stop Controls
- Hour meter and test off auto-switch included
- No microprocessor
- Minimized consumable parts
- Large oil capacity & generously-sized filtration provide extended service intervals
- Spin-on/off oil filter & separator
- Easy-access air filter
- Less than 3 ppm oil carryover
Efficient Air Generation
- Cost effective compressor
- Low energy costs
Ideal for 100% Duty Cycle Applications
Backed by Industry-Leading Warranty
- Standard 2-year warranty
- Industry-leading Platinum 10-year Warranty available Long Life & Reliability
- Fewer moving parts
- Allowing up to 100,000 operating hours with no expensive airend change or refurbishment
OUR COMPRESSOR TECHNOLOGY WEARS INâ€”NOT OUT!
The performance of a rotary vane improves over time once parts are bedded within the rotor stator unit, reducing power and energy costs.
The LV and LVR Series compressors are engineered to meet the most stringent of specifications. Their compact, simple, robust and integrated design allows them to be fitted anywhere undercover. These units are available in airend only, compressor plus motor, tank mounted (simplex/duplex), or hypac configurations (airend, motor, tank and dryer). They are easy to install and maintain as well as extremely quiet. They are designed for a wide variety of applications including automobile, body shops, wood working, dentistry, laundry, packaging and machine tools.
There are no reviews yet.